Residential and Commercial Landscape Basic 12-month Service Package Includes:
A. Mowing and Leaf Removal
- Remove all trash and debris from turf before mowing
- We will mow entire turf areas to 3”- 4” height throughout the growing season (approximately 32 cuts per season). Cutting heights are adjusted based on weather conditions; heat, moisture, etc. to protect health of your lawn and conserve moisture.
- Machine edge all walks, curb lines and bed lines
- String trim along/around all needed areas
- Machine blow all trimmings from pavement and needed areas for a uniformed appearance
- Removal/mulching of leaves in fall, four times a year.
B. Ornamental Bed Maintenance
- We will apply weed control in mulched planting beds by means of hand removal, pre-emergent and herbicides to maintain weed free landscape beds
- Trim all bushes and maintain proper shape. 3- trimmings for most shrubs, five trimmings for aggressive plant species or as needed.
- Properly dispose of debris.
- Fertilize all bushes three times per year
- Maintain crisp edge on all bed edges
- Provide and install bed pre-emergent in spring, summer and fall
- Remove all leaves in fall as needed
- Cut back ornamental grasses and other perennials in dormancy
C. Driveways & Hard surfaces
- We will keep weeds and wild growth removed as needed
- Blow and remove all debris from common areas after service
D. Turf Fertilization & Weed Control Program
- Our program includes a comprehensive fertilizer and weed control program
- Spring – Apply crab grass pre-emergent/ fertilizer, post emergent herbicide
- Late Spring – Second round of crab grass pre-emergent, post emergent herbicide and iron
- Mid Summer – Application of low balanced fertilizer and post emergent
- Fall – application of 18-24-12 fertilizer
E. Winter or Dormant Season Maintenance
- Winter maintenance includes plant bed maintenance (trash removal, weeds, etc.)
- Turf Care (Occasional mowing – based on weather conditions)
F. Irrigation Maintenance
- Winterize irrigation system in late fall
- Re-activate system in late spring.
Program includes system adjustments as needed.